See what's beneath the surface like never before with the Garmin® Panoptix® LiveScope™ Perspective Mode Mount transducer-positioning accessory. Use your Livescope LVS32 transducer (not included) to advance your fishing techniques, including LiveScope Forward view to see around your boat and LiveScope Down view for what's below your boat. The Perspective mode allows you to see what's out in front and down from your boat with an overhead vantage point. Thus, the Perspective Mount is great for shallow water. You will have incredibly detailed, real-time images of what's around your boat, including bait, fish, and structure, from three distinct vantage points. With a simple software update, your compatible chartplotter automatically detect each mode to take the guesswork out of sonar interpretation.
• Perspective mode: This easy-to-interpret sonar view shows a live view of what is around and ahead of your boat and can be used to see shorelines, fish, and structures. This view is best used in shallow water of 50 feet (15 meters) or less. Provides a top-down view for scouting and fishing in shallow water. By updating the software of your compatible device, the device can auto-detect the used mode.
• Force® trolling motor anchor lock: You can now use the anchor lock function of the Force trolling motor to automatically anchor your boat once you have reached your target.
• Versatile: One mount, three views (Forward, Down, and Perspective modes); only available with a trolling motor mount — transom mount not available.
• Built-in AHRS: The attitude heading reference system (AHRS) keeps sonar view stable even in rough conditions.
• Tool-free adjustment: change between modes without tools.
The February 2020 marine software updates improve the functionality of ECHOMAP™ Plus, ECHOMAP Ultra, and ECHOMAP UHD chart plotters, GPSMAP® 7x2, 7x2 Plus, 9x2, 9x2 Plus, 10x2, 12x2, 12x2 Touch, 12x2 Plus, and 7400/7600 chart plotters, as well as the GPSMAP 8400/8600 premium chart plotter with glass displays, and introduce new features. Download the free update from Garmin.com or use the ActiveCaptain® application. If you want, you can also purchase the update preloaded on to a data card from Garmin. Listed below are some of the features included in the update. The last page includes a table on the update functions of different devices.
Panoptix LiveScope System is not included in the package.